Sunday, June 7, 2009

introduction

Hello,
This is my introduction (which should have been my first post, but nevermind that).
I usually go by Twelfth Nightmare online, but that's pretty long, so you can just call me Twelfth.
This is my Wizard 101 Blog. Its name is a play on the book, The Misenchanted Sword by Lawrence Watt-Evans (it's a great book, so go find a copy and read it). I'm not really going to be focusing on any one thing instead I'll be posting W101 stuff that catches my interest. Every weekday, in a blatant steal from the excellent Friendly Necromancer, I will post an item (usually housing items but not always) stands out to me.

My main character, ATM, is Alexis Goldblade, a lvl 24 Sorceress. So, say hi if you see me running around. She's still doing Krokotopia, but she only needs to finish the Tomb of Storms before she can go to marleybone.

No comments:

Post a Comment