Sunday, June 21, 2009

GrizzleHeim: impressions

I poked my head into the test server and looked around for a few hours last night. I'll probably look around some more, but I don't how much more because the version of my main that was copied over is 2 levels (and some good equipment (see my post from a few days ago)) shy of where I currently am. I'd like to play it one live soon, but I'd prefer they take the time to make everything work first.

The only problems I had (besides having to download everything again, which doesn't count) was the client crashing when I tried to talk to one of the Ravenwood trees (the life tree, I think) and the Northguard Yardbird not 'activating'.

I haven't tried the Bazaar, so I can't comment on that.

I tried crafting a bit and I think it's got great potential. I don't like the timer on the crafting slots, but I feel that when you have more slots it probably won't be as much of a problem. The Mist Wood for the first two quests were a bit hard to come by and required a lot of running around (I did get a lot of cat tails along the way though).

Even if I don't progress far into GrizzleHeim, I'm definitly going to go as far as I can in crafting on the Test Realm.

No comments:

Post a Comment